Intend to Study Stress Management to the Advanced Level?
Stress Management 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Stress Management & Advanced Stress Management Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in the Course
• Human Anatomy & Physiology
• Axial Skeleton – Skull, Vertebral Column, Sternum and Ribs
• Appendicular Skeleton – Limbs, Shoulder Girdle and Pelvic Girdle
• Joints of the Skeleton – Fibrous, Cartilaginous and Synovial
• Skeletal Muscles
• Systems of the Body – Respiratory, Digestive, Circulatory and Nervous
• Psychology – The Mind – Unconscious, Subconscious Mind Activity
• Conscious Suspension
• Conditioning – Power of Suggestion:
• The Censor, Subliminal Suggestion, Conscious Acceptance, Conscious Suspension and Emotion
• Relaxation Positions – Supine, Prone, Standing and Kneeling
• Methods of Treatment
• The Anxious Client
• Mental Symptoms of Stress
• Tips and Ideas to Reduce Stress
• A Basic Introduction to Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
• Major Factors Affecting Health – S-DACE – Stress, Digestion, Absorption, Circulation and Elimination
• Points to Consider for Good Health – Diets and Good Nutrition, Relaxation
• Dietary Requirements of the Body – Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats etc
• Stress and the Memory – Stressor and Stress Response
• Relaxation and Tension
• Breathing – A Basic Technique
• More Stress Management Tools:
• Relaxation with Water
• Aromatherapy Massage and Oils
• Music and Dance
• Relaxation using Crystals
• Wearing Loose Natural Fibre Clothing
• Starting your Own Practice
• Points to Consider:
• What do you want from your Business?
• How much time and effort are you prepared to give the New Practice?
• Taking Professional Advice – Solicitor, Accountant, Specialist Advisors
• Location – Premises, Mobile Therapy
• Obtaining Clients
• Achieving Success
Stress Management Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Stress Management Course Feedback
I have always been interested in the Natural Health Sciences and was a practising Reiki Practitioner. Since I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2007, this had a profound impact on my life and what I wanted to do with it.
As I was left with Lymphoedema from the treatment, it was important to learn to deal with stress and this led me to seek out a course to help with this. The advertisement was in The Holland and Barrett Healthy magazine for the School of Natural Health Sciences and, once I investigated the prospectus, it was clear that the Stress and Relaxation courses were just what I wanted to do. I have successfully completed both courses and have used the skills and knowledge to become a Stress and Relaxation Therapist. After all this, I enrolled for the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) course but I was unable to do much, as I was taken ill, so the course was transferred to my Husband.
I have decided to tackle another course which is Drug & Alcohol Counselling which will help with my voluntary work for a local organisation who deal with Drug issues. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to take a course to go through the School of Natural Health Sciences as they are always very helpful and knowledgeable with whatever course you do.
Stress Management Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Stress Management courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!