Subjects included in the Course
• What is Hot Stone Massage?
• History of the Treatment
• The Benefits of Hot and Cold Stone Massage
• Equipment Required
• The Holistic Approach
• History of Holistic Massage
• Physical Effects – Short and Long Term
• Cautions & Contra-Indications
• Basic Anatomy & Physiology:
• The Skin, Circulatory System, Pulmonary Circulation
• Lymphatic System, Muscular System, Nervous System
• Diseases and Disorders
• Massage Techniques and Mediums
• Using and Caring for the Stones
• The Effects of Thermotherapy on the Body
• Stone Placement
• The Chakras
• Stone Sets
• Preparing to Treat a Client
• The Consultation Process
• A Complete Stone Massage Treatment
• Working with Clients and Communication Skills
• Business Practicalities
• Running a Therapy Practice
Hot Stone Therapy Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Hot Stone Therapy Course Feedback
North Yorkshire, England
Many thanks I am delighted with the final result for my course!
I wanted you to know that I thought this Hot Stone Therapy course was excellent, the subject materials went into more depth than I expected and gave very clear instruction for the ‘practical section’. A very enjoyable and informative course. Thank you!
Hot Stone Therapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Hot Stone Therapy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!