What we provide for our students
We at the School of Natural Health Sciences are here to help you study and qualify for a new career in Holistic Therapies.
With our wide range of distance learning courses, you study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home. There are no time limits to our courses and you, the student, are in full control of your own study schedule.
We feel this flexible approach enables our students to produce their best work, free from the constraints of working to deadlines. We have over 60 different Natural Health Care, home study courses to launch you on your new career or help you to continue with your professional development.
- Benefit from our 21 years experience
- Training from beginner to therapist level
- Distance Learning – Self-paced home study, no travelling
- Study methods to suit everyone: Self Study – work by yourself or Tutored – with support from a tutor
- Affordable courses – 60 subjects to choose from
- Accredited, insurable diplomas
- Enrol online with your Credit or Debit card or PayPal, or order by telephone
- Download your lessons immediately (PDF files)
- Courses completed by email
- Easy to understand course material
- One question paper per lesson plus a course final exam
- No time limits or deadlines
- Study to fit around your lifestyle, from anywhere in the world!
- Eligible to work as a professional therapist once you complete your course
Course completion times (approx)
200 hours for non-advanced courses and 300 hours for advanced courses, plus additional time for practical work with hands-on therapy subjects.