Subjects included in the Course
• Chemicals – what is in commercial products and those you can use safely
• Equipment – you have most of this in your kitchen already
• Essential oils – those that are safe to use in skincare and some to avoid
• Food additives – the E-numbers that appear in our foods and cosmetics
• Health & Safety and hygiene – issues while making products
• Herbs – the herbs that you can use and how to make infusions and decoctions
• Ingredients – those that are safe and those that are not
• Labelling – what you need to include on your labels
• Legislation – a brief look at what is involved if you want to sell the products
• Oils – there are quite a few you can use and how to macerate your own oils
• Packaging – what is best to use for storage
• Preservative – those that are safe to use
• Pricing – how to calculate the cost of your products
• Recipes – some recipes to get you started for face, body, bath, hands and feet
• Skin – a look at our skin
• Skincare – general notes
• Soap making – making your own soap including some recipes
Holistic Skincare Products Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
About the Holistic Skincare Products Course Writer
Joy Picot has been studying and working in the Holistic Therapy field for over 20 years, including running her own complementary therapy salon for over ten years. Joy’s qualifications include Sports Massage (ITEC) Iridology, Aromatherapy (IFA) and Beauty Therapy. Joy is currently studying Nutrition and holds an Adult Education Teaching Qualification. She is also an examiner in several holistic subjects.
Holistic Skincare Products Course Feedback
Bishop Auckland, England
I have thoroughly enjoyed this Holistic Skincare Products course. I am gaining so much from all the holistic courses that I am undertaking with the school. I have been studying whilst on maternity leave in the hope that I can eventually change my career. I am so glad that I found The School of Natural Health Sciences as your courses allow me to fit the study around my baby. I very much appreciate the ongoing support, brilliant customer service and excellent training materials.
Thank you so much for letting me know my exam result for the Holistic Skincare Products course!
My experience of the School of Natural Health Sciences has been great and I will definitely be looking into doing more courses to supplement my skincare course.
Holistic Skincare Products Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Holistic Skincare Products, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!