Intend to Study Herbalism to the Advanced Level?
Herbalism 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Herbalism & Advanced Herbalism Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in the Course
• The World of Herbs
• History of Herbal Medicine
• Basic Botany – Types of Plants:
• The Thallophytes – Algae, Fungi and Lichens
• The Bryophytes – Liverworts and Mosses
• The Pteridophytes – Ferns, Horsetail and Clubmosses
• The Spermatophytes – Gymnosperms and Angiosperms
• The Hot and Cold Model
• Cold Conditions – Skin, Catarrhal, Circulatory and Arthritic and Rheumatic Disorders
• Warming Herbs for the Treatment of Cold Conditions – Cayenne, Elecampane, Fennel, Peppermint and Sage etc.
• Hot Conditions – Digestive, Urinary, Muscle Spasms and Overactivity (anxiety, insomnia etc)
• Cooling Herbs for the Treatment of Hot Conditions – Chamomile, Dandelion, Gentian, Skullcap and Valerian etc.
• Hormonal Tonics
• Adaptogens (herbs that deal with stress)
• Blood Purifiers
• Infusions and Decoctions
• Tinctures, Ointments and Creams
• Pills and Capsules
• Aromatherapy, Bach Flower Remedies and Homoeopathic Herbs are discussed.
• Herbs in the Kitchen
• Healthy Cooking with Herbs
• Herb Vinegars and Salts
• Herb Bouquets
• Herbs for Cosmetic Use
• Skin, Eyes and Lips
• Hair Tonics
• Herbal Baths
• Kitchen and Indoor Herbs
• Using the scent of Herbs around the Home
• Herb Jars and Pillows
Herbalism Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Herbalism Course Feedback
I have thoroughly enjoyed this course that I commenced in January this year, I am ecstatic that I have passed, and have now enrolled for the Advanced Diploma in Herbalism.
I have only positive feedback for your institution, I work full time and read through course work and additional study on my train commutes to and from work. The PDFs are structured in a clear and concise way so that reading them online from my ipad is easy, and I can easily assimilate the information as it has been written very well.
I have many qualifications for a variety of disciplines from many institutions, and yet this one was by far the ‘nicest’ to do, the fact that one may do the course work in their own time frame is essential when one works full time, and being able to email assignments instead of sending hard copies in the mail, makes it so affordable as well.
I have been recommending the School of Natural Health Sciences to everybody I know, as a genuine higher learning body that really helps the students and encourages them to excel.
Selkirkshire , UK
Please say thank you to the exceptionally talented individual who wrote your Herbalism course. I can’t stop reading it! It’s Saturday night and all I want to do is more herbs. Wishing I had done tutored now as so into it. On a diploma package so loving it so far!
I just wanted to say thank you to the school and to my tutor, Richard, for being there during my first course of study, it was wonderful to get the feedback and comments. I’ve always dreamed of being a Herbalist as it has always been a passion of mine and thanks to the School of Natural Health Sciences this is now a very real dream come true.
I’m enjoying my other courses as well and think that the service you provide is fantastic. I can’t wait to finish the courses I am currently studying and moving on to new ones because the range is the best I’ve seen anywhere!
Herbalism Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Herbalism Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!