Stop Smoking Course Pre-requisites
For students wishing to enrol on this course, you must have a Diploma level qualification in Hypnotherapy or Past Life Therapy (you must be trained to induce the hypnotic state with clients before enrolling in this course). Students who have achieved this qualification from training establishments, other than the School of Natural Health Sciences, are very welcome to enrol on this course.
This is seen as an ‘additional course’ to other therapy training and is provided to broaden the knowledge and increase awareness of the treatment of smokers for all therapists and holistic practitioners.
Subjects included in the Course
• Identifying the Type of Habit!
• Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
• Breathing techniques
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) re-framing
• Anchoring, changing, contract for change
• Physiological effects
• Interval Approach System
• Practical Approach System
• Induction, deepeners, visualisation, reduction suggestions
• Positive anchors, changing anchors, future pacing
• Desensitising to triggers
• Reinforcement suggestion plan
• Hypnotic aversion therapy
• How to tailor scripts to individual clients to use in session
• Scriptwriting for CD
• Follow-up – questioning techniques
• NLP decision destroyers
• Final session of hypnosis
• The Self hypnosis route
• Preparing client for future
Stop Smoking Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Stop Smoking Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50
If you need more information about our Stop Smoking courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!