Subjects included in the Course
• Introduction to Indian Face Massage
• Benefits of Massage
•Types of Massage
• The Skin – Epidermis, Dermis, The Subcutaneous Layer
• Skin Types – Dry, Oily, Sensitive, Mature etc
• Skin Problems and Diseases to treat with caution
• Bones of the Face – Skull, Cranial and Facial
• Muscles of the Face – Location and Functions
• Facial Lymph Nodes
• Subtle Energy
• Yin & Yang
• Seven Major Chakras – Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown
• Reiki and Sensing Subtle Energy
• Using Reiki with Indian Face Massage
• The Reiki Symbols – Traditional and Modern
• Professional Therapist Presentation – Do’s and Don’ts
• Treatment Preparation
• Full Indian Head Massage Treatment Sequence
• Pressure Points
• Tension Release
• Soothing & Calming
• The Healing Pulse
• End of Treatment Grounding
Indian Face Massage Course Outcome
This comprehensive course will lead you through the procedure and teach you everything you need to know in order to become a competent Indian Face Massage therapist.
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Indian Face Massage Course Feedback
I have completed two self-study courses now online with the School of Natural Health Sciences, Indian Head massage and Indian Face massage, have learnt a great deal and have very much enjoyed finding out new things about complementary therapy treatments.
I qualified as an aromatherapist 16 years ago, and doing these courses has encouraged me to fully revisit the coursework I covered for this and I am now fully insured and a member of a professional organisation, and practising one morning a week in a local residential home with elderly clients who are really benefiting from the treatments. I have also done head and face massage treatments for other clients in their own homes. I am hoping that next year I may be able to increase the numbers of hours I am doing and to continue with my studies.
So, once again, I am very grateful for the change in direction my life has taken through my studies!
Indian Face Massage Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Indian Face Massage courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!