Subjects included in the Course
• The Principles of Colour
• How we react to Colour
• The Philosophy of Colour
• Our Physical and Subtle Bodies – Etheric, Astral, Mental and Causal
• History of Colour Therapy
• The Science of Light
• The Visible Spectrum
• Complementary Colours
• The Aura and the Chakras – Subtle Anatomy and Auric Colours
• The Chakra System Colours for Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown
• Colour Psychology
• Counselling and Art Therapy
• Colour Keys to our Personalities and Emotions
• Negative Qualities of Colour
• Colour Card Test
• Fragrance, Music and Colour
• Essential Oils, Flowers and Colour
• Colour and Sound
• Therapeutic Use of Colour with Clothing
• Seasonal Personalities and Colour
• Colour in the Home and your Environment
• Colour Breathing for Health and Beauty
• Colour Visualisation
• Colour Affirmations
• Meditations with Colour
• Colour and Diet
• Food and The Colour Spectrum
• Solarised Water
• Colour Treatments Discussed
• Polarising Energy with Colour
• Programming Crystals for Healing
• Crystals Treatments with Colour
• Colour Therapy for Specific Ailments
• Running a Colour Therapy Practice
Colour Therapy Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Colour Therapy Course Feedback
Thank you so much for informing me of my Grade A pass in Colour Therapy, recently submitted. I look forward to my diploma with much anticipation as it will be my first with your school!
It has spurred me on to finish my Hot Stone Massage course, and with just my case studies to complete, I am sure it won’t be too long before I am applying for some more courses with your good selves, the only problem being which to choose, although I am favouring Reiki at present!
I would like to thank all your staff for their support throughout my course, especially Margaret my course tutor, and Lynne in the office for tirelessly answering my queries along the way. You are such a friendly bunch of people; this is why I am happy to continue studying with the School of Natural Health Sciences.
West Midlands, England
I would like to thank ‘all of the team’ at the School of Natural Health Sciences for their quick, and efficient, replies to my emails, also for the way in which the course is set out, to make learning easier.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my Colour Therapy course, and would certainly recommend this course to my friends and family.
I am very excited to embark upon my journey of entering into the Holistic field as a Color Therapist and furthering my educational pursuits with your institution, to gain more knowledge and expertise. I appreciate all that The School of Natural Health Sciences stands for, thank you for widening my knowledge and the concept of pursuing limitless possibilities in my professional and spiritual life.
Colour Therapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Colour Therapy Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!