Self Study: £225 Tutored: £395
A Distance Learning Diploma Course of 10 Lessons
This Advanced Flower Remedies course is the natural follow-on from Flower Remedies and will take the student to new dimensions in this fascinating subject.
Flower remedies are more homeopathic than herbal, in the way they work, effecting energy levels rather than chemical balances. They have been described as ‘liquid energy’. The theory is that they encapsulate the flowers’ healing energy, and are said to deal with and overcome negative emotions, and so relieve blockages in the flow of human energy that can cause illness. They are prescribed according to a Client’s emotional disposition, as ascertained by the therapist.
This course takes an in-depth look at all aspects of the different essences, plants and traditions from all around the world.
Students wishing to enrol on this course must hold a Practitioner/Therapist level qualification, in Flower Remedies.
Those who have achieved these qualifications from training establishments, other than the School of Natural Health Sciences, are also very welcome to enrol on this course. However, you will need to provide a copy of your qualification prior to receiving any coursework.
Flower Remedies 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Flower Remedies & Advanced Flower Remedies Courses at the same time we will give you the Foundation Course FREE of charge. Order Flower Remedies Courses 2 for 1
(Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
• The History of Healing with Flowers
• Making your Own Essences:
• Sun Method
• Boiling Method
• Making and Storing Essences
• The Original Flower Remedies from Dr Edward Bach
• Prescriptions and Treatments
• Directory and Uses of the 70 Alaskan Essences
• The Kits and Groups of Alaskan Remedies
• Positive and Negative Aspects of 59 Professional Californian Flower Essences
• Emotional Healing with Australian Bush Essences – 63 in Total
• Confirming Treatment Prescriptions with Pendulum Dowsing and Kinesiology (Muscle Testing)
• The Indicator Muscle Test:
• Preliminary Preparations for Testing
• Stress Release Points
• Four Methods of Treatment
• Asking the Body
• Himalayan Tree and Flower Essences
• The Bailey Essences – Complementary Partners to Bach Remedies
• The Green Man Tree Essences – Best Prescribed by Dowsing or Kinesiology
• Administering Essences:
• Response to Treatment
• Duration of Treatment
• Flower Remedies in Pregnancy and with Babies and Parents
• Using Flower Remedies through the Various Stages of Later Life
• Setting Up Your Healing Centre
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course.
See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
The School of Natural Health Sciences has amazing study programmes! The courses I am taking are really engaging, interesting and packed full of information. I am really glad I chose your School to return to my passion for Holistic therapies and pursue a new career direction.
SNHS is Such a life changing site, i started my first course a few years ago, and loved every second of it, i am grateful to be able to do many different course (4 on the go now) and start my life and career helping others naturally using Holistic health care, Thank you SNHS for all your support and guidance x
South Wales, UK
Which distance learning study method should you choose?
Self Study: We recommend this more economical study method to students who are already familiar with studying and those who require the minimum amount of feedback with their coursework.
Tutored: This study method provides that extra support from a ‘Professional Tutor,’ by email, for people who like or need additional encouragement and feedback throughout their studies.