Subjects included in the Course
• Wisdom, Self Knowledge the “Self”
• The “Robot” Question
• The Body, the Vehicle, the Soul
• Presence and Absence of Mind
• Mental and Physical Aspects
• Evolution of the Mind
• Aspects of Dualism
• Who/What am I?
• The Importance of Observation
• Aspects Affecting Observation
• Use of Speech and Reason
• Philosophies Relating to Reason
• Skill in the Use of Words
• Mental Activity
• Mind/Body Problem
• The Analogy of Limitless Space
• Ignorance Reigns Only in the Mind
• The Need for Perseverance
Philosphy Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification.See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Philosophy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50
If you need more information about our Philosophy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!