Subjects included in the Course
• Wisdom, Self Knowledge the “Self”
• The “Robot” Question
• The Body, the Vehicle, the Soul
• Presence and Absence of Mind
• Mental and Physical Aspects
• Evolution of the Mind
• Aspects of Dualism
• Who/What am I?
• The Importance of Observation
• Aspects Affecting Observation
• Use of Speech and Reason
• Philosophies Relating to Reason
• Skill in the Use of Words
• Mental Activity
• Mind/Body Problem
• The Analogy of Limitless Space
• Ignorance Reigns Only in the Mind
• The Need for Perseverance
Philosophy Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Philosophy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Philosophy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!