Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Course Requirements:
For students wishing to enrol on this course, you must have a Diploma level qualification in Hypnotherapy or Past Life Therapy, you must possess the ability to induce an hypnotic state before enrolling in this course.
A Psychotherapy & Counselling qualification, although not essential, would also be useful. Students who have achieved these qualifications from training establishments, other than the School of Natural Health Sciences, are very welcome to enrol on this course. However, you will need to provide a copy of your qualification prior to receiving any coursework.
Intend to Study Hypnotherapy to the Advanced Level?
Hypnotherapy 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Hypnotherapy & Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in the Course
• Overview – Definition of Hypnotherapy / Psychotherapy
• Building a rapport with your client
• Developing and Using Scripts
• Measuring the level of Hypnosis
• The Ideomotor Response
• The Esdaile State
• The Human Mind – The Conscious, the Unconscious and the current view of the mind
• Hypnosis, Suggestibility, and Induction Techniques:
• Definition of the Hypnotic State
• Suggestibility Test – Client Assessment
• Methods used for inducing the light hypnotic state
• Deepening Technique, Therapeutic Intervention and Termination Techniques
• Directing action to the subconscious mind
• Hypnotic Suggestion or Psychoanalysis? The application of suggestion and free-association analysis are discussed
• Indirect and Direct Suggestion – Using the hypnotic state to implant suggestions
• Post-hypnotic suggestion
• Examples of Suggestion Therapy
• Application of Regression Therapy
• Sexuality, Anxiety & Repression
• The Application of Hypnoanalysis – The analytical approach and free association
• Six Pillars of Hypnoanalysis:
• Regression & Revivification
• Contacting Ego States
• Create An Environment Of Safe Negotiation Between Ego States
• An example of Hypno-Analytical Therapy
• Psychological Testing – The Lüscher Eight Colour Test
• Analysis of Dreams including Daydreams, Lucid Dreams, Nightmares, and Recurring Dreams etc
• The Client – Meeting and Managing – Mirroring and Modelling
• Keeping Clinical Notes
• Relaxation Techniques & Treating Stress
• Self Hypnosis Techniques for Relaxation Therapy and suggestions for Weight Loss, Stress Reduction, Fear Reduction and Building Self Esteem etc
• Suggestibility Questionnaires – Visualisations – Case Studies – Scripts – Audio Scripts
In our foundation and advanced courses, you will also find a link from our course material to ‘live audio scripts’, produced by our highly regarded course writer Tony Edwards.
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Professional Body Membership
Our Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy and Advanced Past Life Therapy courses are approved by the ‘Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioner Association’. Graduates of such approved courses may apply for membership of the PHPA. The PHPA was founded in 1998. Steve Armstrong DHP Acc.Hyp (Distinction).
Visit the PHPA website
About the Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Course Writer
Tony Edwards is a Nationally Registered Hypnotherapist and Hypnoanalyst. He is a Fellow of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and a Registered Member of the Association of Natural Medicine. Tony holds advanced qualifications in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Behaviour Modification, Stress Management, Transpersonal Psychotherapy and in Naturopathy and Nutrition. He is the author of internationally recognised training courses and texts in these subjects. He is a member of several ‘Professional Bodies’ concerned with various modalities in the complementary therapy field.
Tony is also a Member of the Nutrition Society, and a Life Fellow of Medicina Alternativa.
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Course Feedback
Having studied with the School of Natural Health Sciences in Colour Therapy, Hypnotherapy and most recently Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/ Psychotherapy. I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed all the courses.
Not being academic or enjoying learning at school, I was a little concerned about studying. I need not have worried as I have found all the courses very practical, informative, and easy to understand. I have recently met with Antony Edwards, the writer of my courses, for a ‘one to one session’ to gain some practical experience. The day I spent with him was so worthwhile and valuable that I felt it gave me the confidence that I needed to start seeing clients, and putting my new found knowledge into practice.
I am now looking forward to my NLP course, and intend in the New Year to study Past Life Regression. I am now working for myself as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and EFT practitioner in Hertfordshire, and enjoying the freedom and confidence that I now have thanks to SNHS.
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £495
or £95 deposit followed by 6 monthly payments of £67.
Self Study: Single payment of £195
or £48.75 deposit followed by 3 monthly payments of £48.75.
Tutored: Single payment of $990
or $190 deposit followed by 5 monthly payments of $160.
Self Study: Single payment of $390
or $97.50 deposit followed by 3 monthly payments of $97.50.
If you need more information about our Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy / Psychotherapy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!