Subjects included in this Allergy Testing Course
• Effects on the body – how does the body react to allergens
• Allergy – definition
• Food diary – very useful tool!
• Immune & Lymph systems – the responses of these systems to allergens
• Initial consultation – the information you need from your client both pre- and during the first appointment
• Methods of testing for allergies – methods used by the medical profession and holistic methods
• Symptoms – the various symptoms your client is likely to present you with, and what can cause them
• Testing – detailed description of the muscle testing system provided in the Kinesiology method of allergy testing
• How you can help your client – preventing, controlling, and reducing the effects of allergies
Allergy Testing Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
About the Allergy Testing Course Writer
Joy Picot has been studying and working in the Holistic Therapy field for over 20 years, including running her own complementary therapy practise for over ten years. Joy’s qualifications include Sports Massage (ITEC) Iridology, Aromatherapy (IFA) and Beauty Therapy. Joy is currently studying Nutrition and holds an Adult Education Teaching Qualification. More relevently Joy also holds an ‘Allergy Testing’ qualification (British Institute for Allergy & Environmental Therapy).
Allergy Testing Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100.
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50.
If you need more information about our Allergy Testing Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!