Subjects included in this Allergy Testing Course
• Definition of an Allergy
• Symptoms include – Respiratory, Skin, Abdominal, Anaphylaxis etc
• Common Allergens include – Dust Mites, Animals and Pets, Molds, Pollen, Stings etc
• Effects on the body – How the body reacts to allergens
• The Immune System
• The Lymph System
• Hypersensitivity – Types I, II, III and IV
• Severe Reactions, Possible Triggers and Treatment Suggestions
• Allergic Responses to:
• The Respiratory Tract – Bronchi, Larynx, Lungs, Nose etc
• The Skin – Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema, Acne, Bacterial & Virus Infection Psoriasis etc
• Gastrointestinal Tract – Candida Albicans, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Leaky Gut etc
• Various Methods of Testing Discussed used by the Medical Profession and Holistic Therapists
• Conducting a Client Consultation – Information Required and to Consider
• Muscle Testing for Allergies (Kinesiology) – Detailed Treatment
• Suggestions to Help your Client – Prevent, Control and Reduce the Effects of Allergies
• Non drug and Alternative Treatments
• Keeping a Food Diary
• Food and Drink – Elimination Suggestions, Various Diets Discussed
• Self Help Advice for Allergy Sufferers
• Other Advice – Exercise, Water Intake etc
About the Allergy Testing Course Writer
Joy Picot has been studying and working in the Holistic Therapy field for over 20 years, including running her own complementary therapy practise for over ten years. Joy’s qualifications include Sports Massage (ITEC) Iridology, Aromatherapy (IFA) and Beauty Therapy. Joy is currently studying Nutrition and holds an Adult Education Teaching Qualification. More relevently Joy also holds an ‘Allergy Testing’ qualification (British Institute for Allergy & Environmental Therapy).
Allergy Testing Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Allergy Testing Course Feedback
I am overjoyed to receive my final exam result with an A grade, for your Allergy Testing course. Frankly, after leaving school more than 2 decades ago and, with family and job commitments, I was apprehensive initially to study this course and wondered if I could cope! However, from the first moment of receiving the course material my perspective changed altogether. It was informative and enriching, and the questions for each lesson were cleverly posted to ensure that we study the lessons given in order to answer them correctly.
You guys are doing a fantastic job enriching people’s lives and communicating with your team is a breeze!
My sincere gratitude for all the efforts to you and all the Self Study Team and I must say that I have truly benefited from enrolling myself for this course from your school.
Thank you all!
Many thanks for your congratulations, and for the education! I’m really enjoying the lessons of all the courses that I completed thus far and am looking forward to my continued learning with your school soon.
I have been maxed out with some other courses I am studying for at college at the moment. But that is another great thing about School of Natural Health Sciences courses, I can pick them up & put them down as life dictates without the worry of deadlines!! I think that’s a big plus point for your institution.
Allergy Testing Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100.
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Allergy Testing Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!