Subjects included in this Course
• Your Mission Statement
• Market Analysis
• Forecasting – What are you aiming to achieve?
• Branding your business – Logo, Slogan, Image
• Trends in the economy
• Seasonal trends
• Know your Competitors
• Know your Client, by networking research etc.
• Marketing mix – need, location, promoting your product/therapy
• 9’ step guide for forward planning
• Legal side for registering your business; tax; public liability insurance etc
• Time management
• SWOT Analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
• Target market – who are your future clients?
• Newsletters, Website, Client database etc.
• Business Software
• Record keeping
• Direct Marketing – Business cards etc
• Creating your ‘business image’
• Brochure and price list
• Code of Ethics
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Your ‘personal image’ – Professionalism
• Developing rapport with clients
• The ‘Art of Customer Service’.
Business & Marketing for Holistic Therapists Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Every therapist needs to have ‘business savvy’. This is what makes the difference between Success and Failure.
Business & Marketing for Holistic Therapists Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100.
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50.
If you need more information about our Business & Marketing for Holistic Therapists Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!