Subjects included in the Course
• What is massage?
• The effects and benefits of Massage
• Possible side effects and lifestyle management advice
• Cautions during treatment
• Skin Disorders – Bacterial, Congenital, Pigmentation Disorders and Fungal diseases etc
• Basic Anatomy & Physiology
• Massage Techniques – Effleurage, Petrissage, Friction, Hacking and Tapping etc
• Massage Oils for use
• Patch testing for allergies
• Prepare your client
• The complete Massage therapy treatment including:
• Back Massage; Back & front of Leg sequence; Foot Cleansing & Massage; Arm Sequence; Shoulder & Neck and Facial Massage
• Hygiene procedures
• Treatment evaluation with your client
• Assessment techniques – initial treatment, on-going after care and advice
• Professional Ethics
• Building your client base
• Running a Holistic Massage Practice
Holistic Massage Therapy Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Holistic Massage Therapy Course Writers Comments
The course comes with lessons, tests, diagrams, exam paper and case studies from a Professional Holistic Massage Practice, together with additional course supplements covering what you will need for setting up a successful ‘Holistic Massage Practice’.
Workshops and CPD courses are provided by the course writer, Sue Etherden. Click Here for more information.
Sue Etherden: SNHS Dip.(Hypnotherapy), SNHS Dip.(Advanced Hypnotherapy), SNHS Dip.(Acupressure), SNHS Dip.(Shiatsu), SNHS Dip. (Professional Relaxation Therapy), SNHS Dip. (Reflexology), SNHS Dip.(Advanced Reflexology) and SNHS Higher International Diploma in Reflexology
Holistic Massage Therapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50
If you need more information about our Holistic Massage Therapy Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!