Subjects included in the Course
• What is Stress?
• Responding to the pressures in our lives
• Presenting symptoms of stress i.e. (palpitations, leg weakness, breathlessness etc)
• Our friends, home environment, work and creative play
• Conscious relaxation
• Counselling in a nut-shell
• Acknowledging tension
• Exercise and relaxation effects on the physiology
• Central Nervous System
• Exercise through the subtle body, stretching, aerobic and anaerobic
• Brain Waves and deep relaxation
• Progressive relaxation
• Sleep–levels/types of sleep
• Meditation techniques and benefits
• Colour in deep relaxation
• Visualisation techniques
• Relaxation through smell and touch
• Relaxing properties of water
• Setting up as a practitioner
Professional Relaxation Therapy Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Professional Relaxation Therapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Professional Relaxation Therapy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!