Celebrate our 23rd Birthday with us!
Yes! What a Milestone!
Our Dynamic News!
- Distinction Awards Corner!
- Discounted Deal! Buy Now!
- New Year De-Tox!
- New UK Contact – James Andrew
- Brain Food for Study
Distinction Awards Corner!
Congratulations to the following students who have achieved Distinction Award Diplomas for their courses – This is a ‘small sample’ but everyone can aim to achieve this prestigious certificate!
Esta Rowlands, ‘Light Divine’ – Reiki Healing
Stress Management & Professional Relaxation Therapy
Holistic Massage Therapy & Past Life Therapy
Lili Giglia, ‘Essentially Lili’
Aromatherapy, Business & Marketing for Holistic Therapists, Holistic Skincare Products, Holistic Nutrition, Stress Management, Reflexology & Holistic Pain Management
Nutrition for Age 50 Plus
Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
Iridology, Herbalism, Reflexology, Advanced Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Anatomy & Physiology, Holistic Nutrition
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Drug & Alcohol Counselling, Sport & Exercise Nutrition, Psychotherapy & Counselling, Holistic Nutrition & Advanced Nutrition
Hypnotherapy & Advanced Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy
A distinction level diploma will be awarded to all students who have shown excellent understanding of the course subject with course answer papers evaluated after every lesson. Additionally, a ‘faultless final exam paper’ is required, with added ‘flair and attention to detail’. Everyone who shows they have ‘gone that extra mile’ will deserve our ‘Distinction’ award.
See ‘Tips on how to earn yours’ – This Page Here – Scroll past the Sample Diploma.
February 2020 Discounted Deal!
Bargain Course Bundle
Any 6 Courses & 1 Advanced Course
£295 Self Study or £425 Tutored Distance Learning
Order Your Bargain Bundle Here >>
(Savings: £710 Self Study or £1670 Tutored)
Note: You don’t have to choose all of your courses now.
Select 1 course to order and email us your other course choices later.
Please visit our Special Offers Page for more great deals!
New Year De-Tox!
Over-indulged during the Festive Season? De-Tox with Herbs and Eliminate Bloating!
Try Bloat-Busting Fennel, Digestion-Boosting Ginger and beat Fluid Retention with Dandelion!
- If you have an upset stomach, flatulence, or diarrhoea, you might want to treat yourself to some fennel tea
- Ginger tea is also traditionally used for stomach problems, most famously for preventing or stopping nausea and indigestion.
- Dandelion tea is highly efficient when it comes to eliminating toxins from inside the body, having diuretic properties at the same time.
We offer over 60 Holistic Health Therapies worldwide – visit our A-Z Course page to see our full list of subjects.
Our Courses are Accredited, Approved
and Recognised in the UK and Worldwide.
What is Accreditation? This means Courses are assessed and approved by ‘independent external bodies’ for professionalism and content.
- You can work as a therapist once you have successfully completed any course with us.
- Get your Public Liability Insurance too! (cover for your work as a therapist)
- Your clients will be delighted they chose you as their therapist!
- Our Diplomas will look really impressive on the Wall of your Treatment Room.
- Be confident you are training with the ‘best course providers’.
- We offer over 60 different Holistic Therapy subjects.
- Our School was established in 1997! We share ‘our wealth of experience’ with you.
- We are really proud to provide such Internationally recognised Diplomas.
- Make sure your next course is accredited – study with us!
We Welcome James Andrew, Our New UK Contact
After gaining a Diploma with Distinction in both Reflexology and Advanced Reflexology, I started my practice, ‘Elemental Reflexology’, with the aim of bringing the numerous positive benefits of holistic healthcare to my clients. Inducing a state of positive wellness and deep relaxation in an individual by unlocking the body’s natural healing energises is something I am extremely passionate about.
Now entering my sixth month of practicing, seeing my client base continuing to grow and witnessing the numerous benefits reflexology is having on them, I really am the happiest and healthiest I have been for many years. Studying with the School of Natural Health Sciences really did change my life and gave me the skills and confidence to make this ‘fantastic life change’. UK Contacts Page >>
Trouble Concentrating on your Studies?
Here is a list of Foods to help boost your ‘Brain and Memory’!
Omnivores, Vegetarians, Vegans and Others will all find something here!
- Oily Fish. When people talk about ‘brain foods’, oily fish is often at the top of the list (salmon, trout etc.)
- Leafy green vegetables
- Pumpkin and Flax Seeds
- Dark Chocolate (70%)
- Nuts and Flax Seeds (great nibbles)
Begin your studies with added ‘Focus’!
See our ‘not to be missed Discounted Offers’ Here >>
The End Bit…
Let 2020 be the year that you say YES to a ‘New Career’ and make a positive move by ‘Choosing Us’ to provide your training!
** Our 23 years experience in this field says YES We Can! **
‘Go for these Great Deals’ and Special Offers here…
Have a Fabulous February and 2020
Happy New Year,
Julia Vaughan-Griffiths (Principal)
School of Natural Health Sciences (SNHS Ltd)
p.s. Have you got your copy of our Free e-book?