Put the ‘Spring’ in your step this March
and take your Career to New Heights
Do you want to take control of ‘your life’ and ‘earning potential’? Learning new skills, for a new career, is the first step!
We are really proud of our graduates who have forged meaningful careers as a result of their studies with our School. Make changes for the better with a New Professional Career! Our ‘accredited qualifications and affordable fees’ provide all that you need!
- SNHS Graduate, Deborah C. Townsend, shares her story
- Train as a Holistic Therapist
- Why Students are Joining Us
- Focus on Study
- Course Pack Feature
- Share a Course Pack
SNHS Graduate, Deborah C. Townsend, shares her story
All my life I’ve felt drawn to practices which were natural and holistic in nature especially healing.
After I was made redundant in 2014, my daughter found the School of Natural Health Sciences on the internet and guided me to take a few courses and see how things went.
I was totally absorbed in Holistic Therapies and found my passion in healing. I felt I was totally on the path I was meant to be on. So, in March 2015, I decided to start my own Holistic Business and run it from my home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.
It is now 2021 and I have learnt so much since starting my business nearly 6 years ago. I am so passionate and dedicated to my work. I cannot imagine my life doing anything other than I do now.
See what some of our other students have achieved with our qualifications on our Graduates Page >>
Train as a Holistic Therapist
The wellness industry is expected to get a boost throughout 2021 with more people learning about holistic therapies and self-care as a result of the pandemic.
However, there’s more to wellness than just eating well, exercising and getting better sleep! We also need to adopt practices to make us feel good, healthier and happier by giving just as much attention to our mental health as we give to our physical health.
All in the Mind
The progress made in terms of increased awareness of mental health made during the pandemic will reap new benefits in 2021. Experts predict a rise in the number of people reaching out to therapists, or at the very least, using meditation and mindfulness apps to get started on their mental health journeys.
That means there’s never been a better time to start your training with our talking therapy courses.
There are plenty of subjects to choose from: Mindfulness, Meditation, Life Coaching, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Stress Management, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Psychotherapy & Counselling and many more…
Want to see what our students think of our courses?
Read our Students Reviews >>
Why Students are Joining Us!
* I saw the advert in the Natural Health Magazine and Googled it. I was so impressed that I contacted your Enrolments Department and spoke to an advisor. She was warm, friendly and very helpful. I knew then that I was making the right choice. My aim is to work as a Practitioner to help people less fortunate than myself and make individuals aware of how beneficial Holistic Therapies can be.
* After researching many self study courses I chose your school. The Specials that you offer were a big incentive! So far I have been impressed with the NLP lessons that I have been studying.
* I’m a former National Health Service employee and wanted to update my skills, but in my own time and without travelling because of family commitments. I then found out from a doctor friend that the NHS is increasingly interested in holistic healthcare. I found your customer service very helpful, kind and reliable.
Focus on Study
Try Our 5 Tips to Boost Your Concentration
- Clear ALL distractions… and turn off your phone!
- Create the right environment to study – make sure you’re comfortable
- Take regular breaks
- Listen to music
- Feed your brain with healthy food and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
Course Pack Feature
Share a Course Pack
Did You Know you can share a ‘Course Pack’ with a friend, relative or business partner?
When ordering your pack, select the courses that ‘you’ wish to study.
Once on the ‘Checkout Page,’ enter the following details in the ‘Order Notes’ box:
- Name, email address and contact details of the person sharing the pack
- The names of the course subjects they wish to study
Take a look at our Course Packs page for the options available.
If you need any help with your order, please email our enquiries department for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Year is Young… Make the ‘Leap of Faith’ by Joining Us!
Are you ready for a New Challenge? We are! Providing full support and encouragement throughout your studies is our Mission!
Training for your ‘New Career’ can be fun as well as affordable with The School of Natural Health Sciences. Students tell us that studying our courses can become ‘enjoyably addictive’, because the coursework is written giving clear and precise information, is easy to understand, and easy to feel that you are making progress.
This means that training for your new career does not need to be a ‘pipe dream’. We work with ‘real people’ with ‘real aims’ and ultimately real, new, ‘Satisfying Careers as Holistic Therapists’.
Invest in ‘your’ future with our Courses.
Success, warm wishes and good health to you all, everywhere.
The School of Natural Health Sciences Team