Students who successfully complete their studies with us may wish to consider undertaking this prestigious diploma project to further their qualifications.
Dissertation Criteria for The Higher International Diploma
The Higher International Diploma is not a course; there are no lessons, modules or coursework to complete. This prestigious Diploma is awarded on the successful completion of a thorough, in-depth dissertation/essay of between 2000 and 3000 words, which shows you have a complete understanding of your course subjects. A fee for this award of £50 (or $100) is payable.
- We are looking for ‘Original Work’ and a ‘good original topic’ for your dissertation, no material or reference to the material provided in our coursework may be submitted for this
- Different from college studies, this is a research project which you must conduct entirely yourself
- The content may include any of your case studies, which are always unique to the individual. Please bring into your dissertation ALL of the subjects/therapies you have studied, with the reasons why you feel your work with them has been successful
- You may use books, other websites and internet searches to find information for your project, but you must reference all material in the Bibliography at the end of your dissertation
- Any information you use must be in your own words and not directly lifted or copied from the other sources, as this is an infringement of their copyright
1) Students who have successfully completed both the Foundation (non Advanced) and Advanced Courses, in ONE of the course subjects below, may then apply to complete the Higher International Diploma in the “same subject”.
2) Students who have successfully completed both the Foundation (non Advanced) and Advanced Courses, in any THREE of the course subjects below, may then apply to complete the Higher International Diploma in “Naturopathy”.
Course Subjects: Aromatherapy, Flower Remedies, Herbalism, Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, Meridian Psychotherapy, NLP, Nutrition, Past Life Therapy, Reflexology & Stress Management.
3) Students who have successfully completed THREE different Foundation Courses (non Advanced), in any of our course subjects (with the exception of Anatomy & Physiology, Child Psychology or Philosophy) may complete the Higher International Diploma in “Complementary Therapies” or “Holistic Therapies”.
4) Students who have successfully completed ALL courses in any Special Course Pack, may complete the Higher International Diploma in “Complementary Therapies” or “Holistic Therapies”.
‘Accomplished and original’ dissertations may be published in the Articles section of our website, please visit the page to read some of the successful articles already included in this section.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.