Subjects included in the Course
• The Yoga Principle
• Basic Postures
• Warm up & Relaxation Techniques
• Seated Postures: The Right Angle, The Disciple, Easy Posture, Siamese etc
• Kneeling Postures: The Diamond, Japanese, Thunder bolt.
• Leg Postures and Stretches
• Breathing, nose, relaxed/easy breathing, ribcage breathing, top breathing, the breathing umbrella, deep breathing and the throat sound.
• Breath retention, rhythmic breathing, balanced breathing, square breathing, alternate nostril breathing
• The breathing sequence, cleansing breaths, standing Ha breath
• Seated cleansing breath – Prana
• Basic stretch, the forward droop, the backward arch, standing warm-up routine, spinal rolls, the rolling ball, simple sideways rolls, prone lifts
• Body Movement, bottom shuffle, the scissors, the bear walk, salute to the sun, tree vrksasana, wide leg stretch, standing head to knee pose, warrior pose 1 and 2, sideways leg stretch, triangle, gate, camel, forward bend, forward bend over one leg, cobra, locust, the bow, dog, leg raising, head stand etc.
Yoga Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Yoga Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Yoga courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!