Intend to Study Reflexology to the Advanced Level?
Reflexology 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Reflexology & Advanced Reflexology Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in the Course
• Origins and History of Reflexology
• Reflexology benefits
• Reduces stress, improves circulation, balances the systems of the body, preventative health care
• Human Anatomy and Physiology (systems of the body)
• The Nervous system – cranial and spinal
• Meridian Points – Energy Channels
• Yin and Yang
• Mapping and reading the reflex points on the Feet
• Foot Ailments
• Techniques – Hooking, holding, thumb, index finger and reflex rotation
• Relaxation techniques
• Achilles tendon stretch, ankle rotation, foot wringing, big toe rotation, solar plexus flexing, pivoting.
• Reflexology ´step by step´ treatment procedures
• First Aid
• Starting your Practice
Reflexology Course Outcome
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
The foundation course provides the student with comprehensive training to begin working as a Professional Reflexologist. Dedicated students wishing to extend their skills are recommended to continue their studies with our Advanced Reflexology course. The advanced course will expand your knowledge in the specialised areas of this truly effective therapy.
Reflexology Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Reflexology courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!