Intend to Study Meridian Psychotherapy to the Advanced Level?
Meridian Psychotherapy 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Meridian Psychotherapy & Advanced Meridian Psychotherapy Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in the Course
• The Man on the Mountain
• Energy Therapies, Movers and Shakers
• Modern day developments in meridian therapies.
• Various techniques and their developers
• Talking Therapeutically, Touching Tactically
• I Think Therefore I Hurt
• The Kinesiology Connection
• Integrating Talk and Touch – Meridian Psychotherapy
• Understanding the Client, Aspects and Side Effects
• Phobia, Stress and Other Emotional Disorders
• Psychosomatic and other Physical Disorders
• Future Perfect
• The future of meridian psychotherapy and energy therapies in general
• From ancient history to the present day in meridian therapy.
• An introduction to the basics of Meridian Psychotherapy
• How meridian psychotherapy is applied in practise
• How thought causes disruption in the body’s energy system
• Energy toxins and their effects as inhibitors
• How techniques used in the practise of kinesiology can assist the meridian psychotherapist
• A basic introduction to psychotherapy
• Integrating the techniques of psychotherapy with the techniques of meridian energy treatments
• How to address the client’s needs. Understanding client metaphors
• Practical treatment of emotional disorders
• Further treatments and interventions
Who should take this Meridian Pychotherapy Course?
The course is completely stand alone and is aimed at students who wish to obtain competence in a practical and effective therapy. No previous experience is required as the course covers the appropriate basics. Practitioners of other therapies will find the course very useful as it adds another effective treatment technique to their existing practise.
Meridian Psychotherapy Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
About the Meridian Psychotherapy Course Writer
Tony Edwards is a Nationally Registered Hypnotherapist and Hypnoanalyst. He is a Fellow of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and a Registered Member of the Association of Natural Medicine. Tony holds advanced qualifications in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Behaviour Modification, Stress Management, Transpersonal Psychotherapy and in Naturopathy and Nutrition. He is the author of internationally recognised training courses and texts in these subjects. He is a member of several ‘Professional Bodies’ concerned with various modalities in the complementary therapy field. Tony is also a Member of the Nutrition Society, and a Life Fellow of Medicina Alternativa.
Meridian Psychotherapy Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50
If you need more information about our Meridian Psychotherapy courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!