Subjects included in the Course
• Introduction to Meditation
• Medical Benefits of Meditation – Physical, Mental and Spiritual
• Types of Meditation: Breath Watching, Empty Mind, Walking, Mindfulness, Simple Mantra and Concept
• Meditation Exercise – Simple Mantra
• Meditation Positions – Lotus, Half Lotus, Indian Style and Laying Down Positions
• Seven Points of Meditation Posture
• Three Point Instruction
• Meditation and Mind – Brain Activity during Meditation
• The Chakra System and Meditation (I)
• Balancing the Chakras Meditation Exercise
• The Chakra System and Meditation (II)
• Grounding before and after Meditation
• Meditation with Crystals
• Meditation in Complementary & Alternative Medicine
• Meditation for Pain Relief
• Meditation and Walking the Labyrinth
• Meditation and the Tarot
• Meditation Problems and Solutions
• Conducting a Meditation Workshop/Class
There is also a link from our course material to a ‘live audio scripts’, produced by our highly regarded course writer Tony Edwards.
Meditation Course Outcome
The intended outcome of this course of study is twofold, the first is that the successful student will be able to conduct their own meditations for their own benefit and their clients. The second is that this firm foundation in Meditation may be used as the basis for further ‘self-development’ with other courses
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
About the Meditation Course Writer
Tony Edwards is a Nationally Registered Hypnotherapist and Hypnoanalyst. He is a Fellow of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and a Registered Member of the Association of Natural Medicine. Tony holds advanced qualifications in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Behaviour Modification, Stress Management, Transpersonal Psychotherapy and in Naturopathy and Nutrition. He is the author of internationally recognised training courses and texts in these subjects. He is a member of several ‘Professional Bodies’ concerned with various modalities in the complementary therapy field. Tony is also a Member of the Nutrition Society, and a Life Fellow of Medicina Alternativa.
Meditation Course Feedback
Thank you so much! I love doing courses with the School of Natural Health Sciences, and I am currently doing the Meditation Course.
I would highly recommend distance learning courses, and I have recently written an article for a local parish magazine on distance learning, and have included in that a link to the School of Natural Health Sciences. I look forward to receiving my diplomas – only problem now is where to put them on the wall – its getting very full!!!
Meditation Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £50 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £50.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of $100.
If you need more information about our Meditation courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!