Subjects included in this Course
• Energy Healing – what is this?
• Energy Fields explained
• Subtle energy
• Explaining ‘frequency vibration resonance’
• Background to the aura and chakras
• Major chakras are introduced in detail
• Linkage between the 7 major chakras and the endocrine system, adrenal glands, overies and testes, pancreas, thymus, thyroid, pituitary gland, hypothalamus and pineal.
• Nadis and the connection to the chakras
• Minor chakras are introduced
• Pendulum and rod dowsing
• Instuctions for making your own dowsing rod
• The Aura and its layers
• 7 Major Aura colours – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violoet. Plus Gold, White/Silver, Pink, Brown and Black.
• Kirlian photography explained
• Chakra healing tools, pendulum and rod dowsing, essential oils, chakra colour therapy, crystal balancing, chakra sound therapy
• Working with unbalanced and blocked chakras
• Cleansing and balancing the 7 chakras
• Recognising underactive or overactive chakras
• Chakra meditation
• Training to sense and see the aura. Practising on oneself and reading the aura of another person
• Identifying damage to the human aura
• Repairing the aura
• Aura healing tools – Crystal sweeping, colour therapy, meditation and clearing negative energies from the work space
Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Course Outcome
This course leads to a Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Course Writers Notes
The student may wish to acquire a pendulum and also some divining rods – these can of course be made. I made my rods (as shown in the course) from a wire coat hanger and a piece of bamboo cane.
Colour cloth swatches can be made from suitable scraps from around the house or purchased from suppliers.
Light and colour filter boxes may need to be purchased.
Aura cameras are introduced but unless the student wants to go into business as an aura photographer at therapy fairs, they would not need one – they are very expensive systems.
The sound of singing bowls and tuning forks can be found on CDs.
Basically, minimal expenditure is needed.
A Case Study write-up will be required prior to requesting the final paper and after all lessons have been successfully completed.
About Our Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Course Writer
Antony J Edwards – ND MD(MA) Psychotherapy FRCP(MA) MANM FBIH
After retiring from a successful career as a Consulting Naval Architect and Structural Engineer, Tony Edwards devoted his energies to the study and practice of complementary therapies. He holds professional qualifications in a wide range of therapies including Naturopathy, Nutrition, Psychotherapy, and Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Tony is the author of, and also tutors, several of our internationally respected School of Natural Health Sciences distance learning courses. These professional courses cover a range of well-established complementary therapy subjects such as Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Meridian Psychotherapy, Crystal Healing, Diabetes Risk Awareness, Nutrition and Herbalism.
Tony is a Member of the Association of Natural Medicine, a Member of the Nutrition Society, a Member of the British Herbal Medicine Association, and a Fellow of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP. He is a Life Fellow of Medicina Alternativa.
Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £295
or £95 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £135
or £35 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of £25.
Tutored: Single payment of $590
or $190 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $100.
Self Study: Single payment of $270
or $70 deposit followed by 4 monthly payments of $50.
If you need more information about our Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!