Advanced Life Coaching Course Requirements:
Students wishing to enrol on this course must hold a Practitioner/Therapist level qualification,in Life Coaching. Those who have achieved these qualifications from training establishments, other than the School of Natural Health Sciences, are also very welcome to enrol on this course. However, you will need to provide a copy of your qualification prior to receiving any coursework.
Intend to Study Life Coaching to the Advanced Level?
Life Coaching 2 for 1 – If you choose to order the Life Coaching & Advanced Life Coaching Courses at the same time we will give you the non-advanced Course for Free (Offer does not apply to payments made by instalments).
Subjects included in this Course
• Specialist Coaching
• The ‘GROW’ Model
• Coaching Attitude (pneumonic)
• Coaching Wheel (diagram)
• Coaching for a new career with the Perfect Work Map Tool
• Case Study transcript
• Relationship Coaching (learning tables)
• Action Procedures and case study example
• Health & Well Being Coaching Appraisal
• Exercise /Nutrition and Goal Setting/Planning
• Case Study example
• Stress Coaching and the worried well!
• Stress Factors and Causes
• Coping Strategies and Stress Management
• Financial Coaching, Prosperity Attainment
• Case Study Report
• Self-Esteem/Confidence Coaching
• 10 – Ultimate Coaching questions explained
• Coaching Guidance and Goal setting
• Dealing with challenges and setbacks
• Coaching Federation standards of ethical conduct
• Privacy & Confidentiality
• Coaching contracts with boundaries for the therapist and client
• Overcoming obstacles, support network
• Referring to other professionals where relevant
• The closure process for the client Coaching exercise for the therapist (Expanding the business)
Advanced Life Coaching Course Outcome
Through this course you will learn how to support, challenge and empower your clients to be the best that they can be and have the life they always dreamed of and wanted. Equipped with this in depth knowledge, you will be in a position to empower your clients in moving from any ‘negative situation’ into a fulfilling and optimistic state of being where ‘anything and everything is possible’ and attainable.
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course. See our Accreditation Page for the list of ‘independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Advanced Life Coaching Course Feedback
I have really enjoyed the Advanced Life Coaching course, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you. I would certainly recommend The School of Natural Health Sciences courses to others, and I have already done so.
I have now received both of my Diplomas, and was impressed with the presentation. Look forward to future courses with your organisation.
Advanced Life Coaching Course Instalments
Tutored: Single payment of £395
or £95 deposit followed by 6 monthly payments of £50.
Self Study: Single payment of £195
or £48.75 deposit followed by 3 monthly payments of £48.75.
Tutored: Single payment of $790
or $190 deposit followed by 5 monthly payments of $120
Self Study: Single payment of $390
or $97.50 deposit followed by 3 monthly payments of $97.50
If you need more information about our Advanced Life Coaching courses, please complete the form:
Note: Add our domain (naturalhealthcourses.com) to your email safe/white list to make sure you receive our reply straight to your inbox not your junk/spam folder!