The Christmas Playlist 2017
What traditions do you stick to on Christmas day? I know one of the first things that happens in our household as soon as the cooking commences is the initiation of festive music. As the day goes on, it somehow gets louder and louder, and then singing and dancing is suddenly commonplace, as the merriment spreads like a welcome plague. It really is good fun, even if you’re in the scroogiest of moods. I think Christmas music is a fine balance, you don’t want to hear something for the billionth time, but you also need to cater to all age groups, maintain tradition, bring in something brand new and accommodate everyone’s personal preference.
In previous years (now decades), we’d have a stack of cassette tapes to go through, or the radio on all day. Then it was a pile of CD’s, or MTV, and then eventually someones random iPod playlist. Now with the establishment of YouTube, Apple Music and so on, the possibilities and choices are endless. I think finally, we can all agree to unanimously ban Mariah Carey ever bellowing “All I Want For Christmas Is You” through hand-me-down speaker sets and ruining any shred of sanity we’d managed to preserve by the end of a gruelling year. If you love that song, I do apologise. No matter what you’re style is, Christmas day just isn’t complete without a Christmas playlist to set the ambience and carry you through breakfast, lunch, dinner, champagne, fire side conversations and gift opening.
With that being said, we hereby present our 2017 Christmas playlist collection that starts you off energetically with contemporary new releases from Sia, Noah Cyrus, Gwen Stefani and Megan Nicole. Then expect more traditional sets of harmonies from The Tenors and Vince Guaraldi Trio, Acapella from Pentatonix, violin solos from Lindsey Stirling, and live performances by the enchanting Eva Celia. Of course, we couldn’t forget the jazz, modern Chillstep and beloved celtic covers. We’ve made sure there’s hours of festive frequencies to discover, and the backdrop lull won’t stop unless you want it to!
No need to worry about appointing a DJ as we’ve done all the work for you! You can either pick and choose where you’d like to start off, or let the Christmas playlist roll on from the first song, finishing with a 24 hour live stream of piano and orchestra instrumentals.
From all of us here at The School of Natural Health Sciences, we send out good vibes and hope that wherever you are in the world, you have yourself a merry little Christmas!
1. Gwen Stefani – Christmas Eve
2. Megan Nicole – Let it Snow
3. Noah Cyrus – It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
4. Sia – Underneath The Mistletoe
5. Sia – Snowflake
6. Sia – Candy Cane Lane
7. Pentatonix – That’s Christmas to Me
8. Pentatonix – Away in a Manger
9. Pentatonix – (Drum Cover) Little Drummer
10. Coldplay – Christmas Lights
11. Casting Crowns – What Child is This
12. Sovereign Grace – Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
13. Sovereign Grace – O Holy Night
14. JPCC Worship – “O Come All Ye Faithful” / “Hai Mari Berhimpun”
15. The Tenors – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
16. The Piano Guys, Peter Hollens and David Archuleta – Angels From The Realms Of Glory
17. Lindsey Sterling – Carol of the Bells
18. Lindsey Sterling – Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
19. Vince Guaraldi Trio –Christmas Time is Here
20. Eva Ceila – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
21. New York Jazz Lounge – 1Hr, Merry Christmas
22. Christmas Chillstep – 1Hr
23. Celtic Winter – Magic Christmas, 50 minutes
24. Live Stream – Traditional Christmas Instrumentals, Piano & Orchestra 24/7
The Perfect Gift to you! Get qualified with our Holistic Therapy Courses
Why not brighten your future with one of our accredited online courses? Keep things calm, focused and grounded with our diploma-correspondent Yoga course, or master your thoughts with our Meditation and Mindfulness courses. If you’re interested in complimenting the holistic qualifications you already have, try out our Professional Relaxation Therapy Course and discover what defines the very thing modern society is getting worse at. Whatever you choose here with us at The School of Natural Health Sciences, you can be sure that your CV, spectrum of knowledge, and outlook on life will be forever enriched.