If you didn’t already know, the School of Natural Health Sciences has been around since 1997 and we’ve had the pleasure of overseeing more than 40,000 graduates. Aside from our courses being exceptional value, one of the key ingredients to our ongoing success is convenience. Unlike traditional schooling, distance learning means students don’t need to travel to our location and can enrol and study from anywhere in the world.
Flexible distance learning is still a new concept for a lot of people, and understandably, they have a lot of questions as to how the whole process works. Our website has a dedicated FAQ page where you can see all the most common student questions, and our detailed responses. (Visit the page here)
What else sets the School of Natural Health Sciences apart from other learning establishments?
- We offer distance training for beginners and professionals, with an option to choose self-study or tutored. (Not sure what ‘tutored’ entails – we explain it here.)
- You can gain access to sample pages before deciding on taking a course with us – just email us your request.
- We maintain the standards that any school should, being online or not. This means our courses are accredited, and our qualifications are internationally-recognised, entitling you to work anywhere in the world. Visit our Accreditation page for more information.
- Our courses are really affordable. With our marketing strategy it is highly unlikely that you will find accredited courses of this level, at more reasonable fees.
- There are no deadlines, meaning no stress! Students study at their own pace, wherever and whenever they see fit. Courses have no expiration date, so you can learn at a leisurely pace.
- All lessons are downloadable in PDF files, and the courses are completed via email, meaning a simple and sweet exchange!
- You won’t be bogged down with piles of heavy, expensive textbooks, layers of notepads and folders of miscellaneous papers. Studying online has lots of advantages!
- We have a ‘Fast Track’ service for students who are able to dedicate full-time to their studies, and may wish for a speedier turnaround of coursework
- If you cannot complete the practical side of the syllabus for whatever reason, you can still get qualified for completing Theory, and will still be awarded an accredited diploma.
- You have the choice to take part in Workshops and Practical Training Days
- Find out the experience of past students by checking out our testimonial page, there’s over 100 testimonials to read!
- You can email our UK Contacts or International Contacts, who are all past students, to give you a clearer idea of the whole process
- You can start working as soon as you’ve passed the course
Work you can be proud of
Our motto is the famous Vidal Sassoon quote: “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” This couldn’t be closer to the truth, as even though studying online is very convenient, it’s still hard, honest work. The dedication, motivation and passion, is all down to the student. What we do is provide a platform where those qualities can be amplified and fine-tuned to a professional standard.
Having a passion for the holistic way of life can spark that natural talent for healing within yourself and others that we all possess, but often never tap into.
Here’s one thing we do know: When clients discover an effective treatment, they keep coming back.
Whether you’re going into Massage Therapy, Counselling, Nutrition, Life Coaching or something on a whole different level, it’s only half about what you know. The other half is client relations and your ability to understand, communicate and approach different cases with professionalism and compassion.
Our aim is to help form well-rounded therapists that we can be proud to call our graduates.
Our courses are the real deal, with approximately 200 learning hours for entry level courses and 300 for advanced courses. This is not including hands-on practical work. As with any school, there is a final exam at the end and questionnaires on each lesson in-between.
These lessons can mean different things to different people. Some are seeking a new outlook on life, others simply wish to expanded their education and broaden their horizons. If you’ve already established yourself professionally, whether you’re running your own business or working under employment, adding to your list of known therapies is only going to attract more clients, and entice the ones you already have.
For those who have not yet ventured into the health business, it can mean a new start, or career change. There’s no standard reason why you take a holistic health course, but there is a standard outcome: Enlightenment, achievement and opportunity.