Nutrition for Healthy, Beautiful Nails
Students Tell Us Why They Chose Our School
By the School of Natural Health Sciences
- I work as a General Practitioner and Trainer in my own Private Practice. I started the courses to better understand my patients treatment choices, but now I am seriously considering offering some alternative treatments!
- I found you on Google. I cannot praise your ‘School’ enough as it has given me the opportunity to expedite my studies, which I am thoroughly enjoying. The subjects are very well presented and the system I find to be extremely convenient and well managed. Thank you very much for the opportunity to study with you and I hope to continue to expand my knowledge.
- I first came across The School of Natural Health Sciences in 2009 when I was researching courses available in the UK. I was considering a qualification with Open University but found you within the ongoing search for the right course. My aim is to learn the basics and develop through to an active, qualified practitioner status, which I will then use in self employment or in a joint venture.
- I heard about these courses through a friend, who has studied courses with you. I had given up the idea because the only courses that came up when I searched on line here in Australia were way too expensive.
- I am aiming to start a small business, helping others through everything I’m learning. Self development and Life Strategies have been a strong interest for years. These courses have inspired me! I love my courses, and can’t imagine not always studying something to do with my chosen subjects.
- I searched for the course through Google. There were a few courses that interested me and why I chose the course out of the rest was firstly the content seemed to match what I was looking for and secondly the price (and one-plus-one offer) was attractive. Also it helped to know that there was no time limit in which I had to finish it. Although, I wanted to finish it early, life situations are often unpredictable.
- As for what I am looking at achieving from this course, I had an aim of broadening my scope as a fitness trainer. I assist people in losing weight through exercise, and I also train long distance runners. I want to be able to advise my clients on correct nutrition, so that they remain healthy while they train, and form healthy eating and exercise habits for the future. I am enjoying the course.
- I came across you through Google search. To be honest I looked at a few others, but I kept being drawn back to yours, such a good clear website too. I have been extremely impressed with the quality of study materials and customer service is excellent. I will be recommending you to others and will continue all my studies with you.
- Have just started a fitness business with my son so was looking to get some qualifications to compliment the physical exercise they do, life coaching, yoga, meditation etc.
- I first heard of you from the internet when I did an on line search via Google. I already have a spiritual and crystal healing business, and thought the hypnotherapy and past life regression courses tied in very well with what I already do, and would allow me to offer a wider service to my clients.
- When I have completed these courses I am interested in doing a psychology and counselling course, and also a nutrition course. I have very much enjoyed your courses so far, thank you.
- I found your site on Google. I thought it was amazing because you have so many options to choose from, and the fact that I can finish my studies in my own time because I work.
- I am enrolled in 3 different courses, I want to graduate from The School of Natural Health Sciences and open my own practice. That is my main goal, and hopefully enrol on more courses to broaden my knowledge.
- I saw your name in a library book on herbs, and then again on BING. I chose you as the website was good, describing the course in detail, not too expensive with the offer, and with an accredited qualification at the end. I had been studying herbalism on my own and wanted a structured course to help me learn, which I could do over the winter months. I also wanted to be able to practice Herbalism and work alongside a friend who is a Bio-resonance therapist. Aiming to be able to advise on herbs, and know enough to have confidence to do it all properly. I can then focus on being able to prevent disorders by keeping in balance with nature. I like the foraging part, and growing them in the garden and wanting to be able to keep myself fit and healthy. I am enjoying the course so far
- I actually found you on Google while searching for an allergy course and, after looking at your website and a few others along with a prospectus sent through from another school, I chose The School of Natural Health Sciences as I was impressed by the subjects covered. As you had an offer on at the time I decided it was a good opportunity to try several subjects that I am interested in to see which one(s) I’d like to take further. My aim at the moment is to specialise in allergy testing and kinesiology with a view to opening my own clinic in the future.