What we provide for our students
We at the School of Natural Health Sciences are here to help you study and qualify for a new career in Holistic Therapies.
With our wide range of correspondence courses, you study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home. There are no time limits to our courses and you, the student, are in full control of your own study schedule.
We feel this flexible approach enables our students to produce their best work, free from the constraints of working to deadlines. We have over 50 different Natural Health Care, home study courses to launch you on your new career or help you to continue with your professional development.
- We offer our training from beginner to therapist level
- Begin work as a professional therapist once you complete your course
- Accredited diplomas
- Benefit from our 19 years experience
- Distance learning – You study from home, at your own pace,
- Affordable courses
- Distance Learning study methods to suit everyone – Work on your own (self study) or with a tutor (tutored)
- Study to fit around your lifestyle, from anywhere in the world!
- No time limits for completion – our courses never expire!
- Download your lessons in PDF files, courses completed by email.
- Easy to understand course material
- Each course has a question paper for each lesson plus a final exam paper at the end
- Course study times – On average approx. 200 hours for non-advanced courses, approx. 300 hours for advanced courses, plus additional time for practical work with hands-on therapy subjects
- Enrol online with your Credit or Debit card or PayPal, or order by telephone